jueves, 22 de agosto de 2019

Post 1: A country I would like to visit

Hi classmates and teacher...

Today I talk about my favorite country or better say, the country I like to visit. It is difficult to choose one country, because I like to meet new countries and its cultures very much, but now I would like to visit a country in Latin America.

I think we have meet our forebears and the ideal country for this is Peru, because the Incan were the biggest culture in Latin America and they lived in Peru for a long time. Personally, I don’t know about the Inca culture, but if I will visit Peru, I could meet our history and forebear.

I will visit museums, like Museum Nacional Archeology, Anthropology and history of Peru. I will eat traditional food, because I like so much Peruvian eat. 

Finally, I will visit Machu Picchu and I would like walk for the mountain, admire the scenery and take the pictures. Of course, I would like travel with my mom and friends... I hope visit Peru someday...

Ok, bye

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario