jueves, 26 de septiembre de 2019

post 4: My favorite TV show

Hi, today I want to talk about my favorite TV show
I like to watch TV, I watch more than fifteen series, but my favorite TV show is FRIENDS, because I like to stay and laugh with my friends (hahah). I like to comment the chapter while we watch TV in my house.
The protagonists are Phoebe, Rachel, Monica, Chandler, Ross and Joey. Monica and Ross are siblings. I believe that Rachel is the real protagonist because the story begins with her. The story happens in the New York City and they are friends that drink coffee in the Central Perk’s coffee.
Each and every one of them have singular qualities and my favorite characters are Chandler and Joey, I cann’t choose between them, they are very funny. They live together in an apartment and Monica lives next to them. Chandler works in an office (I think he’s accountant), he likes jokers and his best friend is Ross. Joey is an actor, his typical phrase is “How are you doing?” because he’s such a ladies man, his best friend (I think) is Phoebe.
My favorite episode is when Ross finds out that Chandler (his best friend) and Monica (his sister) have a relationship, because all of them know except him.

1 comentario:

  1. I also written of Friends jajaj it's really funny. These episode that you say, it's one of my favorites too, I love the reactions of every one when they knows the news!

    ResponderEliminar