jueves, 3 de octubre de 2019

Post 5: My future job

Hi, today I want to talk about my future job

When I was a teen (thirteen years old), I like architecture because I liked to draw and I thought I was good, but when I was in my first year at the university I understand that my drawings are horrible (it’s so sad), my classmates were excellent with the pencil, for example Catalina Emaldia (a friend), she draw very good. In the third semester, I learnt to use AutoCAD and I like so much, because I feel like a real architect.
So now, I think my future job will be draw in the computer, I like to learn and use AutoCAD, illustrator and others programs, the programs are more easy to use for me. In addition, the sustainability is very important today, a good architect have to consider the sustainability in yours projects and personally, I like the enviroment and its care.
I will have liked to job in my home, because I like organize my time and not to depend on anyone, I like the independent job, maybe I will be had an office with a partner.
Finally, I don't leave the study because I like the theory architecture so much; the history of modern architecture and the class of urbanism are very interesting for me. I want to do a master about urbanism in other country, because I believe the architect have to know the world.

Ok, that's all. See you later.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario