jueves, 10 de octubre de 2019

Post 6: Postgraduate Studies

I want to make a postgraduate study. I prefer study than job hahah. I think I fear job, I don’t know why.

I’m very indecisive, so I don’t know that study in the future. I like very course, like sustainability, urbanism and history (about architecture and general), but structure is a course that I would hardly learn.
If I have to decide only one course for a postgraduate, I choice first sustainability, because I could help the planet more. The sustainability is a necessity today and I like to help a little.
The second option would be history of architecture; I like so much history about modernism, for example The Bauhaus. I like to write books about architecture with architectural drawings. I would like to travel Germany, because they are modern architecture fathers. I want study a postgraduate at the University of Stuttgart, this university has Art&craft course. I like to learn about art, I think the art is an interesting evolution of humanity transversal to architecture. If the planet were not dying, this course would be my first option.
I like to study a postgraduate with a job stable, because sometimes in the job motivates you to study and pay for that. If the job doesn't pay me the postgrade, will be more difficult, because I would have to study in the night and job in the morning. The real life is so sad…😒

1 comentario: